Converse presents True Till Def: A Night of Legendary Hardcore and Hip Hop at Santos Party House
On October 22nd, Santos Party House will be showcasing iconic hardcore and hip hop groups on the same night, under the same roof. Titled as True Till Def, the event will be presented by Converse with additional support from Monster Energy, Official.fm, and Thrasher Magazine.
The showcase will highlight performances by the newly-reunited hardcore group, Youth of Today (their first NYC performance in over 20 years) and the Georgia-based sludge metal outfit, Kylesa. On the Hip Hop end, expect sets from Dipset producer, AraabMUZIK, Action Bronson, Mr. MFN eXquire, Trash Talk, and more.
The event is free with RSVP and will be hosted by veteran rocker, party animal, and co-owner of Santos, Andrew W.K.
Words by Jon Mennella
- Donny Goines – Success Served Cold: Album Release Party
- Brooklyn Bodega Presents “Under The Influence”
- Vans and FYF Announce Final Two Additions to Vans House Parties
- House of Vans Adds Fucked Up (Video), Cro-Mags, Man Man and More
- PILL – The Diagnosis (Listening Party)