Top 20 Best of SXSW 2013: Action Bronson
There are three people we never want to cross in a dark alley way.
- Sonny LoSpecchio from A Bronx Tale
- Errol Barnes from Clockers
- Action Bronson from Flushing, Queens, NY.
Why does he make the cut ?
Although we’re scared shit-less, we can’t help but be intrigued by his sporadic personality, and undeniable talent. Action Bronson has a way with words, and a way with visuals too. His current mixtape Rare Chandeliers, produced by Alchemist has the most bad-ass album art we’ve ever seen and features artist like Schoolboy Q and fellow SXSW artist Roc Marciano. Action is like an Albanian ”Krye” who swears he’ll ” Take you back to fifth grade, punch you in the face on picture day”
Still Skeptical ?
Let see how you feel about your favorite rapper (and sleeping with the lights off) after you see this video.
- Top 20 Best of SXSW 2013 : Riff Raff
- Action Bronson & Statik Selektah – “Not Enough Words” Video
- Action Bronson-Cooking in the Kitchen to Cooking in the Studio
- SXSW 2013 Music Festival March 12th-17th at the Austin Convention Center
- Top 20 Best of SXSW 2013: Kitty